On Monday afternoon the Governor of New Mexico issued an executive order asking that all citizens stay home in an effort to reduce the spread of COVID-19. As an essential business, Farmers & Stockmens Bank will remain open, however we will be doing our part to limit exposure by implementing the following:
- Clayton Branch: The bank lobby will be closed to the public. However, if you need to come into the bank, you can call the main number to set up an appointment. Click here to view our branch phone numbers.
- Des Moines Branch: The lobby will be locked, however depositors will be allowed in one at a time from 10AM-4PM by knocking on the door or calling the main line.
- Roy Branch: Will continue to be open on Tuesday’s, but hours will be changed to 10:30 AM – 1:30PM
- ATMs & Drive Thru: Our ATMS are available 24/7 and our Drive Thru at the Clayton branch will remain open for regular business hours.
- Mobile & Online Banking: Mobile and online banking are always available 24/7/365. You can log into your personal or business bank account on our website at www.FandSBank.com. To download our free mobile banking app, click here.
- Telebanking: Like mobile and online banking, telebanking is available 24/7. The number is 1-877-255-4375 and we will be waiving all fees associated with telephone transfers while the stay at home order remains in effect.
The steps we are taking to help “flatten the curve” are meant to keep our community safe, but make no mistake that our priority is and continues to be keeping our customers funds safe and accessible. If you have any questions or concerns about these new procedures, please feel free to reach out to myself or your Farmers & Stockmens bank contact.
Thank you for your support and understanding.
Larry R. Fluhman
President, Farmers & Stockmens Bank